Saturday, September 05, 2009

Fashion's Night Out Strikes Again

I was on the fence about whether I was going to trek into Manhattan for Fashion's Night Out. I don't live far but, after a long day of work all I want to do is go home and veg out. I don't think that will happening this Thursday, September 10th. I just got some great news which has totally tipped the scale. You don't have to wait until September 13th to shop Anna Sui’s Gossip Girl Inspired collection for Target. To be completely honest it's probably in some stores now since they forget to pay attention to launch dates but, you will be able to get it a full three days early during Fashion's Night Out instead! Take advantage of the SoHo pop-up store at 54 Crosby Street near Spring Street through September 12th. You know I’ll be there!

hours:
Thursday, 9/10: 11am–11pm
Friday, 9/11 and Saturday, 9/12: 11–8pm

No comments: