Friday, March 23, 2007

More Collaborations

Capsule lines and fashion collaborations have become as regular as clockwork since the launch of Go:International at Target so what is another one going to hurt? Nanette Lepore's new line for Keds is here! I was skeptical at first but after checking out the collection I find it to be refreshing and great for the spring. And remebering my childhood days in basic tenny Keds, they're probably very comfortable. The sneakers feature Nanette's original prints without the perilous heel height they were paired with on the runway as they were created to complement her spring collection. In my opinion, this print is very reminiscent of Gwen Stefani's LeSportsac collaboration. For whatever reason I think I might need to pick these up when I'm shopping for spring.

No comments: