Time for sale updates and much She Spys love...
- Right now one of my fav sales has just begun and I stumbled upon it completely by accident. Lucky me! Threadless $10 sale. You know the deal. Hit that up now before they run out of your size or it ends on 3/12.
- Ying Li’s hand-painted lingerie normally sells for $30 to $400 at Saks, but at the sale everything is up to 90% off, like silk camis that were $200 but are now $25. 3/5–3/23: 10–5 @ 270 W. 39th St. (nr. 8th) on the 14th floor.
- Denim Blitz is back with the first ever BCBG sample sale in conjunction with the latest styles and brands you have to have in premium denim and apparel. You will find unbelievable buys for both men and women all at 30-90% off retail. And the usual: Seven's, Rock & Republic, Paper Denim, Chip & Pepper, People's Liberation, Earnest Sewn, Citizens of Humanity, and Antik Denim.3/8-3/11: Thurs-Sat 11-7 Sun 11-5 @ 72 Greene St. (btwn. Spring & Broome)
- Save up to 85% off original retail at Escada’s four day warehouse sale. Visit the new location and check out pieces from Escada Collection, Escada Sport, Couture, handbags, and footwear. New merchandise is available dailyso that means you have to arrive early for the best selection. 3/8-3/11: Thu-Fri 10-8, Sat & Sun 10-6 @ 401 7th Ave. "Penn Plaza Pavilion" (btwn. 32&33)
- Past spring season Built By Wendy goods are going to be on sale 40-70% off. Plus you can snag some current samples at discount prices as well. Get your handmade look on and tell everyone you did it yourself. Super shabby chic for spring! 3/9-3/11: Fri-Sat 11-8, Sun 12-6 @ 46 N. 6th St. (btwn. Kent & Wythe) Williamsburg, Bklyn.
- Shop Shelly and Renee's "Spring Designer Sale" for the hottest brands at the coolest prices for top American and European designers. They have sportswear, evening wear, outerwear and accessories at up to 80% off. Featured designers include Blumarine, Barbara Bui, Peter Soronen, Marc Jacobs, David Rodriguez, Twin Set and Marc Bouwer. Here's your excuse: a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to the breast cancer research foundations. 3/11-3/13: Details here.