Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pay Much Less

Payless really is scoring all the hot designers! I knew about Lela Rose but I just recently learned that they will also be doing a shoe collaboration with one of my fav designers, Patricia Fields! You know Sex and the City/Devil Wears Prada styling, Osacr nominated, totally fabulous Patricia Fields! In most of her pieces of work Ms. Fields has shown that you don't necessarily have to spend tons of money to pull together a unique look, one or two key luxe pieces and other more modest pieces could make you look like a million bucks. Fashion is not about displaying what's in your bank account. She might have to tone it down a bit but I'm confident that she can handle it. Check out one style that might be included in the line...

P.S. I'm really loving Spring 07 Abaeté





No comments: