Saturday, November 25, 2006

Gap Doesn't Know When To Stop

Just when you've finally recovered from the fashionista frenzy that was the unveiling of Viktor & Rolf's designs for H&M, another cheap and cheerful collaboration is hitting stores nationwide. This time, it's celebrity favorite Roland Mouret, whose capsule dress collection for the Gap is sure to have us setting our alarms extra early come December 1. Although, I'll be at Saks first though, picking up my L.A.M.B! Mouret's dresses are classics with a twist, including a pitch-perfect A-line, short-sleeve minidress (ideal for layering), and a festive, crimson, bell-sleeve tunic, the proceeds from which will benefit Bono's charitable brainchild Product RED. I can't wait, because I love shopping for a cause other than my closet.

No comments: