Saturday, November 25, 2006

1990-Something

While browsing through e-mails I got a notice about some new revolutionary pieces of jewelry. Now, we all know how I am about the bling so of course I started to browse. And as I was admiring the cute, handmade designs I was moved to perhaps purchse on of these cute bracelets. Until, that is, I looked at the price. I know Lacquerite is innovative, forward fashion worked entirely by hand that originated with Molly Jackson and which utilize revolutionary liquid polymers from a company pioneering progressive "green technologies". But Artisan produced or not they don't seem like they are worth the hefty $285.00 that is being charged. They look like slap braclets! Hmmm... maybe I would change my mind if I tried one on but that'll probably never happen since I'm not going to shell out the dough. If anyone gets to try one on let me know how it is.

No comments: