Saturday, November 25, 2006

For The Ecoist Peoples...

Here's another way to shop it up while still being on of the Planeteers! A little birdie told me about a line of solar-powered bags made by Reware. I jest not. These bags come in different designs (backpack, daypack, messenger bags) and colors so you can find the perfect fit but here's the prestige each one is equipped with thin-film solar panels of 52 micro-solar cells that generate 7 watts of raw sun power to charge up any 12-volt electronic device (i.e. your cell-phone, PDA, ipod, digital camera, etc) Finally I can unattach myself from my car chargers! And in true Ecoist fashion these bags are made from shredded plastic soda bottles. With an extra solar powered battery you can even keep your laptop going! Check it out and then start planning your next vacation off the grid or your everyday running around the city...

No comments: