Sunday, August 27, 2006

So Excited

I can't wait for Christmas to come this year. Because Santa Iris' gotta brand new bag or two or three. On December 1, 2006 L.A.M.B. will lauch it's luxe new handbag collection at retailers like Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Henri Bendel’s, eluxury.com, and smaller specialty shops like Intermix. For this first launch, there are two collections, the Signature collection and the leather collection which is called Love. A little bit or Gwen in every bag, "the L.A.M.B girl is me, and it’s always going to be me... and now, years later, I’ve grown up and want the quality to be on par with the things I wear right now." As someone who stalked down the tons of different L.A.M.B for Lesportsac handbags you know I will be all over this December 1 busting down the doors at Saks. I can't wait!

No comments: