Monday, May 25, 2009

Hats Off In Rememberance!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! There are sales everywhere, good luck with all the shopping...

That being said, one of the spring/summer trends that I have been interested in trying out is the fedora. Commonly worn by older Spanish gentlemen wearing guayaberas and playing dominoes the fedora has been in almost every store as I browsed through searching for spring/summer work attire. So, one of my gentleman friends (who knows about these things) bought me a super cute straw fedora at a street fair near his church for $15.00!!! Shocker to me since I was used to seeing the nicest ones at very high price points. Since he picked it up some unknown location, I don't want to send you all on a fedora wild goose chase and have found some similar items for your ordering.



















....$7.99 @ Urban Outfitters..................................................................... $11.96 @ NY&Co



...........................................................$12.00 @ Luxury Divas



















........$6.49 @ Torrid....................................................................... $12.99 @ Shop2Divas


No comments: