Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You Know You Have A Problem When..

While strolling over to work with my boyfriend early yesterday morning I was faced with a test. Now you might be wondering what test could I have possibly been faced with at 8:15 in the morning in the financial district of NYC? Well, while passing the Coach store on Front Street I noticed stacks and stacks of boxes. I took one quick look at them and I knew that the new shipment of Coach bags was lying on the cobblestone within my reach. I grabbed onto my boyfriend and told him not to let go for fear that if he did I would run over, grab a box, and take off. Considering the physical shape of the delivery men I think I would have made it but I suppose it was smarter of me not to take that chance. But, then again...

No comments: