Saturday, September 30, 2006

On The Job Again...

I'm working on a Saturday morning yet again. Why, I'm not exactly sure but I'm thinking I might need to do somehting to change that. But, that's not what I'm here to write about I'm here to tell you the only benefit of working on a saturday, dressing your pajamas (or pajama like things). Today it's Juicy Couture sweatpants, plain dusty rose colored tee, and my gray zip up Gap hoodie but, the piece de resistance of this SUPER comfy outfit has to be my Uggz. Not Uggs, Uggz. Uggz are straight from Australia, not the Americanized version. But, I believe they are no long in business after losing a nasty lawsuit about their name to the Ugg Australia company. Ugh! What I know for sure is that they are like wearing big fuzzy slippers and I love it. Check for more today, I actually have time to write!

No comments: