Here are 20 things you can rock out for spring that you probably have in your closet already if you had jumped on the trend bandwagon when they first arose. I'll admit I didn't so there are some gaps but, making it work with what I have sounds great to me.
1. Statement Necklace - One trend I love is the statement necklace. Ubiquitous for the past few seasons, it's the quickest way to make your outfit pop.
2. Boyfriend Blazer - Last season's must-buy, the boyfriend blazer, still looks fresh layered over dresses and skirts, or paired with jeans and shorts.
3. Belts - Thick or thin, belts continue their run as an important accessory, instantly transforming virtually anything in your wardrobe. Wear yours to cinch cardigans, jackets, t-shirts, blouses, dresses and more.
4. Florals - A top trend for more than 4 years in a row florals for spring always look fresh.
5. Ruffles - Another trend that has been hot for several seasons, there's no need to put away your ruffled pieces just yet.
6. Trench Coat - The one piece on every Top 10 list year after year is the classic trench. Hopefully you've gotten the hint and have at least one in your closet, bonus points if it's in a bright color. Don't own a trench? Get one - now.
7. Bangles - Cuffs may be the big trend for wrists this season, but it's still chic to pile on your chunky bangles.
8. Grecian or Gladiator Flats - For the third year in a row, Grecian flat sandals are a summer footwear favorite.
9. Hobo Bag - You likely have a slouchy bag in your closet from seasons past and, thankfully, it's still in style.
10. Cargo Pants - A staple of your casual wardrobe for several years, the military inspired pant looks fresh again this season. Wear yours with pretty printed tops and heels or wedges for a fresh look.
11. Denim Skirt - Whether mini or pencil, it's time to dust off your old denim skirt.
12. Wedges - A mainstay of spring wardrobes for several seasons now, you likely own a pair or two, lucky you!
13. Skinny Jeans & Boyfriend Jeans - Both denim silhouettes are still favorites this season, I own neither but, we all know how hard it is to find the best jean.
14. Turquoise Jewelry - Every few years, turquoise jewelry regains its must-have status proving to be a wise investment for your collection. Odds are you've got at least a piece or two in your jewelry box.
15. Nautical Striped Top - Timeless navy and white or red and white striped tops are still trendy.
16. Scarves - Whether you invested in last summer's lightweight scarf or have an old printed silk scarf in your closet, drape yours over tees, tanks, cardigans and more.
17. Fringed Handbag - The fringed boho accessories that were so hot last spring still look great with denim and florals this season.
18. One-Shouldered Dress - Asymmetrical tops and dresses were hot last spring, were still hot in the fall, and continue to make a statement this spring.
19. Leggings - Love 'em or hate 'em, leggings are still in style.
20. Shorts - Shorter length shorts are one of the hottest trends of the season.