Thursday, March 25, 2010

In Stores Today: H&M Garden Collection



Just a reminder that The Garden Collection by H&M (the company's first fully-sustainable line) officially launches TODAY in H&M stores nationwide. This is under H&M's first collection made entirely from environmentally adapted materials (including organic cotton, organic linen and recycled polyester), and is made up of 80 items and 10 accessories all under $60. I am definitely tgoing to try to check it our after work. I think these pieces below are my favs. Can we say Easter Sunday with that dress? I think so... If you want to check out more pieces click here for the full look book.


1 comment:

Behind the Wardrobe said...

I just did a post on this collection too. How cute is it? I couldn't believe they were all recycled fabrics, I really didn't know what to expect but it came out great.