Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An Affordable Statement Necklace

I have spent months searching for a statement necklace that won't break the bank and was really hoping that I would find a good deal at some end of winter season sales. Unfortunately, I was wrong... the most desirable pieces were so much so that they were all gone and the pickins' were slim to say the least.

I am delighted to say that all the waiting was not in vain... I found an amazing, totally unique, handmade option for a killer price. This Black Faceted Stone Bib Necklace is available on Etsy for a totally affordable $9.99!! If that isn't right for you Make This Your Own has lots of other affordable options for rings, earrings, headbands, and of course necklaces including this lace bib necklace featured on The Budget Fashionista. All of them are competely worth the price tag, beautful and unique! I can't wait to wear this great piece...


No comments: