Thursday, May 01, 2008

Skin: The Original Accessory

All I've been talking about is the warm weather and how it is on our doorstep. Everyone can go out and buy the 'bare all' clothes and strut their stuff but if your like me and you don't frequent a tanning salon over the colder months or are petrified of sunless tanner then you're probably pretty pale. Well, what to do? I wasn't sure until I was wandering around the super market and found this absolutely fabulous product that I just have to share with you! Jergen's Natural Glow Moisturizer for body and face is a great way to get some completely natural looking color in about a week! I was skeptical but for less than $15.00 it was worth a try. And I can honestly say that it was totally worth it because I have actually had people ask about my tan and comment on how great it looks when I tell them that it's just a moisturizer. Plus it comes for different skin tones which means that there is somehting for everyone!
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer, Medium Skin Tones

No comments: