Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hallmark Holiday

For some reason the dreaded and fast approaching V-day has been on my mind. I suppose that I shouldn't be so set back by it considering I am in a very long term relationship with a wonderufl man but I can't help but remeber all those unpleasant single Valentine's Days that I spend dressed in black scorning all the happy couples. What to do, what to do? I'm not one of those hearts and cupids girls but at the same time I catch myself smiling at some of the less cheesy related items, like the project (RED) stuff at the GAP. Honestly, if I got nothing else for Valentines (massage, ahem, massage) I would want to be ADO(RED), TREASU(RED), and DESI(RED). How can someone whose ENAMO(RED) with you not want to show you that you are all those things and more?

No comments: