Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Brooklyn Babes

Do I have news for you living in Kings County! There are some great stores and sales popping up all over. First there is the Built by Wendy annual sample sale. 46 N. 6th Street (btwn. Wythe and Kent) this friday and saturday from 11-8. The first time I read about Wendy Mullins was in an edition of Teen magazine when I was a young teen myself, she really has come a long way since then. A long way indeed, bad for the city girls but good for those in the 'burg. Also for the fashionistas in Williamsburg a fab boutique has just opened up, on Bedford Street between North 8th and North 9th called Jurnelle. Carrying items from Karen Walker, Sonia Rykiel, and Mint, to name a few. You don't have to travel into the city anymore to get dressed to go out and party on the LES. Lastly for everyone who is still fabulously sheik but lives slightly more twoards the ghetto, that's right I'm talking "Clinton Hill," and dare I say possibly even "Bed-Stuy" do I have something for you. Collect Her, a fun fashion forward second hand/vintage shop just blocks from Pratt and the Chocolate Factory. Located at 306 Franklin Avenue open thursay thru saturday from 12-8 and sunday from 12-6 but stroll by on any of those days because if the shop owner is still around chances are she'll let you in the browse even if it's after hours. Fabulous I know but, not as fab as the prices.
Your welcome brooklyn gals...

No comments: