Friday, April 09, 2010

Not My Favorite Thing

Swimsuit season is upon us and I could not be more unhappy... I LOVE the warm weather but, there is something about putting on next to nothing and walking around that makes me less than happy. Maybe it's that fact that it's socially unacceptable to wear such little clothes in most other day to day activities so I'm not used to it? I'll keep working on the reason but, I think I found a great swimsuit option which makes me much less unhappy about the whole prospect. The ShapeFX All-Over Control (because that's what I need) Bandeau Suit.


It has a power-mesh lining controls all over, the shirred overlay slims and defines torso, and the sweetheart neckline emphasizes bust! I'm not a giant fan of the color but, peridot is my birthstone.... If you are going to go for it I recommend sizing appropriately or up because the power-mesh lining is no joke. I bought a dress from them that was on the smaller side of things and I swear I thought I was going to suffocate. Right now this (and most other) suits on the site are less expensive then they would normally be because they are doing a preseason sale so if you are interested I would pick it up. Take the plunge...

No comments: