Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally...

It has taken long enough but, Coach has released a bag this spring that I am actually in LOVE with! I used to be a huge fan of their classic but, sometimes quirky style and I purchased enough of it from them that I used to get those customer appreciation 20% off coupons... yes, I had a problem but, I digress.

Point being, recently I had I fallen out of love with Coach because at some juncture I looked at their products and didn't really see where the classic but, sometimes quirky style had gone. It felt like they were trying too hard as they re-designed the classic C on some bags and released the mostly fabric Poppy collection. I don't know what they were thinking!!!

But, they are getting back on the right track with this bag! While the shape is great I am also really liking the fact that although there is some embroidery. It is subtle and almost needs a second glance. Also, the ivory/eggshell color works perfectly into a spring wardrobe. I don't like the giant shiny silver Coach tag because that looks a little China Town to me but, either way I would carry that bag all the time! Hopefully just enough people don't feel the same way so that there is a glimmer of hope that I will be able to find this at the outlet (since $498 is a little rich for my now responsible self)but, I honestly doubt it...

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Cool bag, I found exactly the same on this site Originalluxury