Friday, April 09, 2010

Hair Saver

I have pretty difficult hair to deal with... I know everyone says that but, seriously it is. I have relatively thick hair which used to be down to my mid back and very curly but, had recently been cropped short to my chin and straightened. Either way it is somewhat dry and frizzy and for the better portion of my life I have tried product after product to make it more soft, shiny, and generally manageable. For a while it was Sebastian Laminates Drops and Detangling Milk but, those became unavailable in stores and I was again stuck searching for a way to deal with my hair.

The end of my quest came to me as a free sample with an order from Sephora: Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment! My hair had been a bit brittle since the Keratin and no matter what I put in it vaguely resembled straw so when I read that I could use this product as an overnight deep conditioning treatment I gave it a whirl and I was hooked!! My hair went from brittle and dry to shiny, soft, and smooth and we've been together ever since. You can also use Ojon as a leave in conditioner and to tame loose fly aways. I will warn you it has an odd smell like chocolate and something else weird but, you won't notice it once it's in your hair.

I recommend if you're going to try it out get the smaller size because you really don't need much to achieve the kind of amazing results I'm talking about. I picked it up from Sephora about a year ago and am still using the same one. So on top of being effective and amazing it's economical too! If you're feeling really adventurous you can try their full line of products. I have been toying the idea of the dry shampoo. If I pick it up I will let you know how it turns out...

No comments: