Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not Your Average Rain Boots

I remember when I thought rain boots were the coolest...

I think I was still in the single digits of age and I was totally into jumping around in puddles and making a splash. There was a hiatus until later on (as an adult) I will admit I purchased a pair of really snazzy Coach ones but, have not worn them in literally years. What is a girl to do when she's searching for a way to keep her feet dry that does not involve a rubber knee high boot. Enter these totally awesome rain booties! Totally chic... I think they would look fabulous with tights and some skirts or slacks. They are a little pricey so I'm going to be searching for a cheaper alternative but, if this works for you I would totally get them and keep your feet dry in style!

No comments: