Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Awesome Deal

I have been perusing the sales on the web and I found this dress that I like. It's a smidge pricey but I would definitely splurge on it as it can be worn as two dresses... wear the tank dress on its own, the shell as a swim cover-up, or wear both together and the belt can be used in other outfits or as a headband. I'm all about utilitarianism because it makes the dress really worth it. Unfortunately, I don't think that it would look right on me with my hips but, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't benefit from it!

UPDATE 8/1/09-- When I first posted this dress it was $54.00 marked down from $195.00, now it is $39.00!!! That is 80% off!!! If you were thinking about it before here's some incentive...

UPDATE 8/5/09-- I got the dress in the mail. First of all it's green and purple so I feel a little like The Joker... why so serious?! Well, looking at the picture I thought it was green and brown. Not a big deal. Overall, it looks OK but, I feel like it's a little too fancy to wear to work which is a bummer. Still worth the $39.00.


No comments: