Monday, June 08, 2009

Coming Up Roses

One thing that I have seeing all over the place this season is the rosette detail which I happen to LOVE. So, when I got an email with an absolutely adorable lavender tank with rosette detail I naturally wanted to know how much to make it mine. Ironically, the tank is from For Joseph and if I still worked in the showroom I could get it for 50% off wholesale but, alas I've moved on to a more grown up job. Until now, I never really realized just how expensive For Joseph was! Frankly, I don't have time to hunt the showroom and see if there is a sample in my size and the only benefit I get now is just shopping wholesale, which can still be expensive so, I have decided to search out some bargain alternatives and wanted to share them with all.
For Joseph Flores Tank $74.00

_____________________________________________________________



















PacificPlex Rosette Jersey Bubble Top $29.99........................... Kohl's Apt.9 Rosette Trapeze Top $19.99


No comments: