Tuesday, August 21, 2007

That Time Of Year Again

With the warm weather quickly leaving it's time to think about fall trends. I have to laugh about it because you really see how quickly things make a turn around. And although one day your out within a few months you can be right back in. This fall you want to make sure that you stock up on:
  • Some good denim! Trouser jeans are my new fave (I knew they were making a come back even though it took longer than I thought it would) but you could also go with some straight leg jeans if trouser doesn't quite work for you.
  • The color gray! Gray is the new black this season from clothes to shoes to handbags. It compliments every color and look, in a subtle way. Gray is the way to go! I wish my Hollywould flats hadn't stretched out so badly.
  • Menswear in general! Who wears the pants in your relationship? Or that crisp button shirt, or that fabulous trench coat. Show him that anything you can do he can do better!
  • Ankle booties! I have been saving a pair of Steve Madden ones that I got last year on sale. And although they don't have them anymore because Steve never repeats anything (haha) these are perfect for the fall.
  • Cropped jackets! Again, I picked up a totally awesome one last fall and have kinda been holding on to it till now but you should pick one up because they go with any outfit and are super comfy.
So that's my take on the fall, there are lots of things you might want to try out but these are key. You can build on them and use them in the future.


No comments: