- The notorious Jimmy Choo sample sale is here... shoes, bags, and accessories from 65% off. I went last year and the line was CRAZY. The deals and selection really depended on what size you are. If your closer to sample sizes there will be more for you, as is a guess to be expected. Get there early, that's my only word of advice. This Thursday, from 12-7:30 p.m.@ Warwick Hotel, 65 W. 54th St., at 6th Ave.
- Mulberry is up to 75 percent. All I'm thinking about is the beautiful beautiful bags. I'll definately try to stop by this Wednesday & Thursday, from 10-7 @ 140 W. 57th St., btwn. 6th & 7th Aves., ste. 9b.
- Charlotte Ronson's summer dresses for $75, wedge shoes for $45, and sweaters for $70. Great way to get ready for the fall. This Wednesday thru Friday from 10-6 @ 1071 6th Ave., b/t 40th & 41st St., ste. 301.
- Some of my fav Brooklyn boys Hayden-Harnett and they are doing it up for a good cause. Up to 80% off clothes, bags, and other accessories, with 20% of proceeds benefiting the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence. This Wednesday thru Saturday from 12:30-7:30 @ Edge NY, 65 Bleecker St., btwn. Broadway & Lafayette St.
- Freebies like cocktails and Alpha Beta peels from MD Skincare (normally valued at $200) are reason enough to check out the Billion Dollar Babes shopping event. Here’s another bonus: and Cynthia Rowley gear is discounted by up to 80%. To register and RSVP, go to billiondollarbabes.com. They won't let you in if you don't RSVP. This Wednesday (8-8) and Thursday (8-6) at the Altman Building 135 W. 18th St., nr. 6th Ave.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Yeah it's a been a while since I have done this but, there are some totally wonderful sales this week.