- Simply stated Marc Jacobs 70% off, everything must go! Like chinchilla ear muffds or cowl neck wool flannel dresses (originally $1,300 now $390) As if we needed more reasons to love Marc. Located @ 163 Mercer St. (btwn. W. Houston & Prince)
- Today is the last day to get Leigh Bantivoglio, Tibi, and Goldenbleu (most importantly for me) for 75% off retail at their flirty and fabulous fall sale. Shop for gifts the holidays are coming at breakneck speed or just treat yourself, whatever works! Located @ 336 W.37th (btwn. 8th & 9th) on the 11th floor from 10-7.
- Starting today and going till tomorrow only Nanette Lepore’s feminine dresses ($145 to $250), coats ($250 to $300), and pants ($95 to $120) are on sale @ 225 W. 35th St (nr. 7th) on the 4th floor from 9-6.
- Continuing today and going till tomorrow Proenza Schouler is unloading fall leftovers and clothes from previous seasons; dresses are now $200 to $500 @ 120 Walker St. (nr. Baxter) on the 6th floor from 9-6.
- Till Friday Perlina is running their annual sample sale featuring a wide assortment of handbags, totes, backpacks and much more. Prices range from $10(!)-$300 @ 10 W. 33rd St. (btwn. 5th & Broadway) Suite 210 from 9-6.
- This Friday and Saturday Luca Luca is having their holiday sample sale! Items including gowns, skirts, pants, jackets, tops, knits, as well as handbags, and shoes up to 75% off or more. Maybe you can find some spectacular gifts for the season! RSVP at email@example.com. Then head over to 19 W. 36th St. (btwn. 5th &6th) 4th Fl. from 9-7 on Friday and 10-5 on Saturday.
- Starting Saturday and running to the 21st of December (perfect for last minute gifting) is the TSE semi-annual fall sample sale offering the largest selection of cashmere, as well as silks, superfine wools and cottons are available from TSE Women, Men, Baby and Home Goods. Prices range from $50 to $300 for sweaters, $50 to $250 for pants. Located @ 317 W. 33 St. (btwn. 8th &9th) Running Friday-Thursday 9-6:30.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
There are more awesome sales besides Hollywould's (starting today) this week and here they are...