Saturday, October 07, 2006

Project Runway In Real Life

After finally catching the Project Runway Reunion last night I was so excited when I recieved an invitation to attend the grand opening of the new Michael Kors store in The Weschester this Wednesday night. The timing was impeccable! Unfourtunately I can't go, believe me I would if I could and the "interview a celeb designer" section of She Spys The Buys would be born because Michael Kors himself, as well as, fashion director of Elle, Nina Garcia, will be there to celebrate. If you happen to be free from 6-8, RSVP 800.361.0754 then head over to The Westchester and get your fabulous and your shop on. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Gilda's Club Westchester a non-for profit organization that provides special and emotional support to people living with cancer. Celeb sightings, being the first to shop a store, and all for a good cause. Why wouldn't you go?

No comments: