Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Despite the uncommonly cold weather and snow this morning, the sun this afternoon has inspired me to do some spring cleaning when I get home. Of course there will be the usual run through my closet and drawers and the trip to the salvation army but what to do with all my fantabulous dresses that I just really don't need anymore, I mean I don't see myself going to a prom again in my lifetime and the gala where I work is strictly senior staff only so... yeah. If your in my position why not donate some of your dressage to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Pediatric Prom Dress Drive located at 1233 York Avenue (btwn. 66th & 67th) on the first floor, suite b101 this weekend, April 8-9 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Help ensure great prom pictures for the center’s young cancer patients and more closet space for yourself.

No comments: