Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Purple

I have been thinking about what I need to take my wardrobe from summer to fall with the autumn months just around the corner. My final conclusion, PURPLE! Not everything purple just purple accessories to spice up my existing outfits. It's always nice when a few small inexpensive purchases can make a big impact on your wardrobe. While I was out this past weekend I ended up snagging the top two items below. First, the Mossimo flats from Target which are on sale for $10.00, what a steal! Then the Coach large Zoe bag in Berry from the outlet, originally $548.00, down to $140.00. Not exactly inexpensive but, not breaking the bank in my opinion considering Coach is quality leather goods. The other items below are different mostly budget options for purple if you're on the same page I am. Hopefully you hit a purple patch!


No comments: