Wednesday, April 30, 2008

For Deals

A few sale opportunities are going on that I wanted to let people know about... first SOS Sample Sales is doing a C&C California summer dress & top sale along with their regular designer denim and clothing sale. You always need denim, hoodies, and such but right now with the warm weather on our doorstep (except today) you need to stock up on those summer items and if you can do it for 40-90% off retail why wouldn't you. Tanks and camis $10, top $15, dresses $35, going on now till Saturday from 11-7. Also, tonight there is a two hour shopping event at Lola and Maria with 20% off new items champagne and cupcakes from 7-9. If I wasn't in the middle of Finals crunch I would totally go for the food, booze and the 50% off clearance. But since I can't you definately should, 175 Rivington (btwn. Clinton and Attorney)

On a not sample sale plus note I wanted to make an announcement, there is an all the time sale going on and all you have to do is email me! I got a pocket money job at the For Joseph showroom in midtown right now there is a sample sale going on at 250 W 39th St Suite 509. I got the Pentina blouse in black featured on Shop Robertson for $26 (50% off wholesale) because I work there, but you can get it for $52 which is still more than 50% off retail. If you can't make it call/email me and you can look around. There are some awesome deals, $40 dresses/$20 blouses/$50 leather jackets!!! Yeah, you know you wanna come.

24hour

No comments: