Thursday, January 24, 2008

Under Cover

When talking about a perfect outfit some would say that it has to start with a perfect undergarment. On Tim Gunn's Guide to Style Tim and Veronica always shock the ladies in question by telling them, quite matter of factly, "I need to look in your underwear drawer". Can you imagine, your granny panties on cable tv! I'd rather not. And then, after the shame, off they go to find the perfect undergarments. Well, since I don't have Tim and Veronica here to guide me (plus I used to work at Victoria's Secret and I'd like to think I remember something) I forge on alone in my search for the perfect undergarments. Enter Spanx Bra-llelujah! I, like most plus sized girls, or pretty much all who don't want panty lines swear by Spanx they are a million times better than anything you could buy at the drug store, department store, or specialty boutique and super study so you can use them over and over again. And if they could get any better with all their body slimming stuff they now make a back-fat blasting bra... It really does sound to good to be true! For me it is... ahem, not in my size, ahem. But, if anyone gives it a try let me know how it goes, I'm still intrigued.


No comments: