Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Leap Into Luxury

Since I have been unemployed and shopping on the more frugal side of things (aka Target, Steve and Barry's, Kohl's o yeah!) when shopping at all I have been shrinking away from the super high end, luxe side of things. But, when I heard about Louis Vuitton's newest line I couldn't help but start scheming a way to get my hands on it. I'm thinking graduation gift, really, hint hint. And no cute stuff... the real deal. I mean if you check out the Damier Graphite collection I think you would agree that it is totally worth the splurge. It features a shift from the classic Damier pattern to shades of black and gray, accented with palladium hardware, thus injecting an urban and modern look to it all. Most of the initial pieces are more for the men I'm hoping that by the time it hits the stores in August there will be more on the women's side.


No comments: