- This week Loehmann's opened a new location (Broadway @ 73rd st.) in Manhattan, which is great because this is one of those places where you can strike GOLD. Granted it requires frequent visits and a bit of luck bit of luck but, if you have time on your hands or are looking for something specific and basic it doesn't hurt to check this out.
- Going on now till Sunday CALYPSO Christiane Celle semi-annual warehouse sale. Save up to 80% off retail prices on women’s, children’s and home accessories. Check locale details here.
- Another one going on is The Art of Shopping denim and stuff clearance sale. Details here. (they have good music, "I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things..." *I'm singing)
- Starting today Torrid is having a MAJOR clearance sale in stores and online. Only this weekend though so, shop now and get the deals.
- Tomorrow dunkxchange will be taking place in the city (T New York, 240 W. 52nd St., btwn. Bdway & 8th) from 1-5. As founder Gary Hughes says, "Our monthly shows feature great shoes, great music, great food, and a fun, friendly atmosphere. Meet other sneakerheads and see the newest, rarest, hottest kicks!" Here's an article about one in the past if that description didn't help you get the idea.
Friday, April 13, 2007
There is alot of good fashion stuff going on in the next couple of days and I want to make sure that you are aware of all of it! So here it is, as short and sweet as I can make it: