Monday, April 02, 2007

Going To The Dark Side,,,

Everyone has seen people walking around in the most fashionable city in the world (woo hoo NYC) with the most unfashionable shoes on the face of the planet. You know what I'm talking about, the dreaded Crocs... It all started when three Boulder, Colorado founders decided to develop and market an innovative type of footware. They were originally intended as a boating/outdoor shoe because of the slip-resistant, non-marking sole but by 2003 Crocs had seeped it's way into our everyday life. Now, I have a confession to make, I have tried on Crocs. For shame I know but, my mom bought a pair and I was honestly curious what all the raving was about. I have to say they really are some of the most comfortable things I have ever worn! But, I still will not give in because however comfy they are, they remain quite hideous... Well, I didn't give in until now, they have different styles available other than the colored clogs with holes (yuck). The ones I am loving right now are flip flops, perfect for the summer months and o so comfy! One of us... Ones of us... One of us...







No comments: