I'll just lay it out for you as simply as I can... there are lots of good sales going on this week!
- Starting today till Thursday, Diane von Furstenberg... dresses, gowns, bathing suits, jackets, etc. most for around $150 a pop. Now you can look as fabulous as Halle, all you need is flight gear. Location: 260 Fifth Avenue, between 28th and 29th Streets, ground floor
- Starting today, as well, till Friday, an aweome cashmere sale. I know it's summer but lightweight Autumn Cashmere for $25-$80 is worth a peek. You can pick up a piece or two to wear in the fall, or in your office when the air conditioning is just a little too much. The building engineers will love you. Location: 231 West 39th Street, (btwn 7th & 8th) 9th floor.
- Botkier, Wednesday to Friday. Bags, bags, and more bags 50%-80% off. Sounds perfect for an aspiring Imelda Marcos of bags. Location: 13 Crosby Street, at Grand Street, suite 500
- Also on Wednesday, Balenciaga. Men and women's stuffs for 40% off. Location: 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave.
- This Thursday and Friday, super preppy, Felix Rey wears are up to 75% off retail. Fab accesories to the rescue that will spice up any plain polo or madras plaid sundress. Location: 611 Broadway, (btwn. Houston & Bleecker) suite 828.
- And this weekend, the Phi warehouse sale. Stock and samples starting at $25. Location: 71 Greene St., nr. Spring St.