Saturday, July 15, 2006

Razr's Edge

I got the black RAZR phone when it was first released in (allegedly) limited edition for Verizon for Christmas (thanks Dad). I felt extremely cool having this sleek, cutting edge piece of tech until literally every other person I saw on the street had one in blue, silver, pink, whatever. It lost it's charm very quickly and I have since switched back to Sprint and gotten their version of the RAZR, the BLADE (thanks Dad)! Which I have to say is, by far, a much better phone and Sprint, although not as reliable as Verizon, is much more reasonable in terms of cost but, I digress. I seemed to have jumped of the RAZR bandwagon and not a minute too soon because check this out... eighties-are-back, Dolce & Gabbana Motorola RAZR V3i in chromatic blingin' gold. It has all the features you'd expect, plus it comes pre-loaded with Dolce & Gabbana customized ringtones, screen savers, wallpapers and even mp3s. Tacky? Absolutely. You can only take these things so far...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»